AUBO Robotics list of some approved peripheral robotics accessories that can help make your robot more productive. Some items are sold directly from AUBO while some are third-party items and will be sold and served by other manufacturers. These elements include a simulation software tool for process simulation and optimization of automated offline planning and robot programming. Software used for off-line programming (OLP), motion planning and bin-picking support available. Force-torque sensors to give an industrial robot a sense of touch, robotic vision camera, electric clamps, robot tool changers, and more. Robotic accessories:
- Convergent-it -AUTOMAPPPS simulation software offline is SW-Tool for faster programming, easier offline robots. Automatic collision avoidance, automated scheduling, WYSIWYG simulation, and additional support features to accelerate and facilitate robot programming.
- RobotLinker-cloud computing, Internet-of-Things and artificial intelligence.
An innovative connectivity service and supplier of disruptive software solutions for the robot industry.
- Robotmaster– Robotmaster CAD/CAM for robots seamlessly integrates off-line programming, simulation and code generation, delivering quick, error-free robot programs. An environment for offline programming (OLP) of industrial robots.
- RoboDK software integrates robot simulation and offline programming for industrial robots. Deliver solutions for any industrial application.
- Cognex-in-Sight 7000 is a complete and powerful vision system that performs quick and accurate inspections of a wide range of components in all areas.
- PICkit-is an intelligent automation product that guides your robot to choose and put a wide range of products in different applications. See link for the plugin.
- Sick-Inspector PIM 60 Inspector – is a smart vision solution in an easy to use sensor package.
- Keyence Vision system -VISION-GUIDED ROBOTICS with Automatic Calibration See link for the plugin.
- ATI-Axia8 0-Force / torque sensors: a low-cost six-axis sensor that maintains quality and accuracy in all ATI Force/torque sensor products
- Robotiq: two-jaw electric adapters, force-torque sensor
- Vention: – Custom robot pedestals- “Ready-to-assemble kit”
- RoboWorld:protective robot covers – “for extreme environments” part # 498-16097
- Murr Plastik: -Clothing kit- “Ready-to-assemble kit” 1x FHS-set AR5 83693482 and 1x FHS-SH 550 83693427
- Bimba: Collaborative Robot Vacuum Tool (CRVT) adds unparalleled flexibility to your collaborative robot. See quick start guide
- Schunk GmbH: SCHUNK EGP-C Co-act gripper presents an inherently safe industrial gripper that has been certified and approved by the German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV) for collaborative operation. The id part number 1350168 works directly with AUBO Robots.
- SICK – Safety laser scanners – S300 Advanced Type: S30B-2011CA Part number: 1026821. The S300 Advanced meets exacting requirements and meets the demands of mobile and stationary applications. With up to four protective fields and eight warning fields, production processes can be optimized easily. The new triple field mode allows three fields – one protective field and two warning fields – to be activated at the same time.