AUBO Robotics ecosystem platform is a list of some approved peripheral robotics accessories that can help make your robot more productive. Some items are sold directly from AUBO while some are third-party items and will be sold and served by other manufacturers. These elements include a simulation software tool for process simulation and optimization of automated offline planning and robot programming. Software used for off-line programming (OLP), motion planning and bin-picking support available. Force-torque sensors to give an industrial robot a sense of touch, robotic vision camera, electric clamps, robot tool changers, and more. Robotic accessories:
- Convergent-it -AUTOMAPPPS simulation software offline is SW-Tool for faster programming, easier offline robots. Automatic collision avoidance, automated scheduling, WYSIWYG simulation, and additional support features to accelerate and facilitate robot programming.
- Robotmaster– Robotmaster CAD/CAM for robots seamlessly integrates off-line programming, simulation and code generation, delivering quick, error-free robot programs. An environment for offline programming (OLP) of industrial robots.
- RoboDK software integrates robot simulation and offline programming for industrial robots. Deliver solutions for any industrial application.
- Freedom Robotics is a provider of cloud-hosted software for monitoring, control, and management of robots. It robotics software includes the following features: Monitoring, Control, Management, and Analysis.
- OPC UA protocol interfaces the AUBO Robots through the OPC UA communicating over network. Couple the variables in the AUBO operating environment with variables transferred over the OPC UA standard. This interface can be used as both client and server mode, this machine monitoring solutions will monitor and manage data from one to thousands of machines. Operational and production data is monitored and collected using a PC and an Ethernet connection. A variety of data points are automatically collected.
- Cognex-in-Sight 7000 is a complete and powerful vision system that performs quick and accurate inspections of a wide range of components in all areas.
- PICkit-is an intelligent automation product that guides your robot to choose and put a wide range of products in different applications. See link for the plugin.
- Sick-Inspector PIM 60 Inspector – is a smart vision solution in an easy to use sensor package.
- Keyence Vision system -Keyence camera plugin tested on CV-X102FP see link for the plugin.
- ATI-Axia8 0-Force / torque sensors: a low-cost six-axis sensor that maintains quality and accuracy in all ATI Force/torque sensor products. Function available fall of 2019.
- Robotiq: two-jaw electric adapters, force-torque sensor
- Vention: – Custom robot pedestals- “Ready-to-assemble kit”
- RoboWorld:protective robot covers – “for extreme environments” part # 498-16097
- Murr Plastik: -Dress Pack- “Ready-to-assemble kit” part numbers (i3)83693480, (i5) 83693482, (i7 and i10) # 83693484
- Bimba: Collaborative Robot Vacuum Tool (CRVT) adds unparalleled flexibility to your collaborative robot. See quick start guide
- Schunk GmbH: SCHUNK EGP-C Co-act gripper presents an inherently safe industrial gripper that has been certified and approved by the German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV) for collaborative operation. The id part number 1350168 works directly with AUBO Robots.
- Schunk GmbH: Cobot Accessories sheet: Gripper, Flexible EOAT.
- SICK – Safety laser scanners – S300 Advanced Type: S30B-2011CA Part number: 1026821. The S300 Advanced meets exacting requirements and meets the demands of mobile and stationary applications. With up to four protective fields and eight warning fields, production processes can be optimized easily. The new triple field mode allows three fields – one protective field and two warning fields – to be activated at the same time.
- EasyRobotics – ProFeeder is a mobile and compact automated robot cell that an AUBO Cobot can be mounted on, enabling parts to be fed in and out of fully automatic CNC lathes and milling machines.