AUBO Robotics list of some approved peripheral robotics accessories that can help you make your robot more productive. Some Items are sold directly by AUBO while some are third party items and will be sold and serviced by other manufacturers. These items include simulation software tool for process simulation and optimization of automated offline planning and programming of robots. Software used for off-line programming (OLP), motion planning and support for bin-picking available. Force torque sensors to give an industrial robot a sense of touch, robotic vision camera, electric grippers, robotic tool changers, and more.
- Convergent-it.at – Simulation Software AUTOMAPPPS offline is SW-tool for faster, easier robot offline programming. Automated collision avoidance, automated planning, WYSIWYG simulation and further support features speed up and facilitate robot programming.
- RobotLinker – Cloud-Computing, Internet-of-Things and Artificial Intelligence.
An Innovative Connectivity Service and Disruptive Software Solution Provider for Robot Industry.
- SprutCAM – A single environment for the offline programming (OLP) of industrial robots.
A single environment for the offline programming (OLP) of industrial robots.
An efficient robot machining solution for the rapid creation of complex collision-free 3D movements in native 6 or more axes code (5 to 6 axis transformations are not required).
- Cognex- In-Sight 7000 – In-Sight 7000 is a full-featured, powerful vision system that performs fast, accurate inspections of a wide range of parts across all industries.
- Pickit- Pick-it is a smart automation product that guides your robot to pick and place a wide range of products in different applications. See Link for plug-in.
- Sick- Inspector PIM60 – Inspector is an intelligent vision solution in an easy-to-use sensor package.
- ATI- Axia80 – Force/Torque Sensors : A low-cost six-axis sensor that maintains the quality and accuracy in all of ATI’s Force/Torque Sensor products.
- OptoForce – Force Torque Sensors
- Robotiq: – Electric Adaptive two jaw Grippers, Force Torque Sensor
- Vention: – Custom robot pedestals – “kit ready-to-assemble”
- RoboWorld: Protective robot covers – “For extreme environments” Part # 498-16097