AUBO Robotics is growing! With nearly 200 employees at 3 facilities in North America and China, we are looking ahead towards continued success and expansion while servicing multiple markets, including assembly, logistics, packaging, and more.
Sales Manager Mission:
The AUBO ASEAN Sales Manager (ASM) will be an intrinsic part of a dynamic, collaborative team. As part of AUBO Robots, you become part of global success. We have performance-orientated colleagues who all share a passion for building a globally recognized business. We see rapid development and our learning curve is steep. We have an ambitious growth strategy where we aim to fill the role of a leader in collaborative robots.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As part of the Asia team working out from your home office located in Malaysia or in Singapore. Your main responsibilities include develop and manage distribution network, offering a high standard of sales, marketing, and support to our customers and distributor channels. The ASM will generate new prospects and manage qualified leads in their respective territories with the North American sales team and provide technical input for manufacturing and automation solutions. Proactively identify customer prospects where AUBO solutions can add value. Work with sales team partners and distribution channels to create the technical solution required to meet and exceed customer requirements. The ASM will be helping remove sales barriers by assessing client needs and applying creative, technical solutions for AUBO Robotics products in a manufacturing environment. Provides product demonstrations for customers as well as identifying, coaching, training, technical assistance and professional development to distributors.
Sales Support Job Duties:
- Develop and manage a distribution
- Actively drive sales through the distributors following up on project leads and signing contracts.
- Lead sales channels in value selling and value proposition promotion.
- Develop market leads and coordinate with distributors.
- Daily pipeline and project tracking, sales activity management, and timely reporting.
- Coordinate with the company’s technical team as for technical assistance to distributors and customers.
- Work independently to improve sales performance and support general sales support tasks.
- Push and Assist distributor to attend the relevant exhibitions and forums etc.
- Application, technical and sales leadership
- Product demonstration and technical presentations
- Trade show and event support
- Lead development, management, and sales execution
- When required, acts as a Project Manager to ensure the final solution meets customer’s expectation
- Quarterly strategic and tactical sales plans
Marketing Support Job Duties:
- PR & Marketing Support
- Assist with creating some content generation of PR and marketing materials.
- Coordinates and assist in ensuring the timely execution of PR and marketing/ promotional activities
- Assist with management of social media program
- Assist with market research
- Arrange exhibitions, events, preparation of sales presentation and marketing collaterals etc.
- Participate in exhibitions, business meetings, events, sales training etc.
- Assist with implementing a magazine & newspaper advertisement
- Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration /Marketing or similar related Sales Management discipline.
- Experience in industrial automation, electronics, automotive, general manufacturing, or other B2B sales required.
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience with a proven track record (preferably through distributors).
- Experience with robotics and automation a plus.
- Experience in independently negotiating and signing contracts.
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- Home office-based position currently located in a major city in Asia.
- Experience of selling to/working with automation/manufacturing companies
- Background and experience in the robotics industry
- High-growth start-up experience.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, send resume, a portfolio of your work to: Peterjfarkas@aubo-robotics.com
AUBO Robotics is in Knoxville, TN; possible relocation assistance will be provided.
No third-party agents; only direct applicants will be considered.
AUBO Robotics is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We are an E-Verify Employer.