We have closed this position and are reviewing an overwhelming number of applicants, please be patient and we will answer everyone soon. No more applicants well be considered past 10/31/18. Thank you all that sent in resumes.
OFFICE Inside Sales Engineer opening
AUBO Robotics is growing! With nearly 200 employees at 3 facilities in North America, and China, we are looking ahead towards continued success and expansion while servicing multiple markets, including assembly, logistics, packaging, and more.
The Office Inside Sales Engineer has general office / engineering responsibilities and provides program support to the President/VP, other staff as needed. This position requires an individual with a high-energy, positive attitude who possess the capability and desire to be continuously engaged with the team and customers. Initiative, self-motivation, good judgment and good interpersonal skills are required. Must be a team player, reliable and enthusiastic about robotics.
- Strong mechanical & electrical aptitude
- Troubleshooting and decision-making skills
- Ability to generate and interpret CAD models and drawings
- Ability to adjust to changing work priorities
- Computer skills including Solid Works, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Effective communication – both written and verbal
- Sense of urgency – setting and adhering to deadlines
- Management and upkeep of organization database of customers and prospects.
- Financial accounting duties including account receivable, billing and monthly accounting.
- Assistance with logistical requirements internationally.
- General office duties, including quotes, invoicing, mail, logging of checks, etc.
- Prepare sales proposals to explain product specifications
- Some project coordination
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. Two years of relevant industrial robotics experience with references are mandatory.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines, ability to work at a fast pace and to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple, diverse tasks. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to make independent decisions based on established practices and policies. Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Easily adaptable to internal and external customer needs. Experience Required in Accounting, Reconcile Accounts Receivable, Inventory Control, Financial Statements.
Job Type: Full-time. Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Education: BS in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, or Electromechanical Engineering, or related technical degree.
Required work authorization: United States
To apply, send resume, a portfolio of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
AUBO Robotics is in Knoxville, TN; no relocation assistance will be provided.
AUBO Robotics is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We are an E-Verify Employer and have random drug test.