We have closed this position and are reviewing an overwhelming number of applicants, please be patient and we will answer everyone soon. No more applicants well be considered past 3/31/18. Thank you all that sent in resumes.
AUBO Robotics : Hire for Robotics engineer:
AUBO Robotics is looking to hire a permanent Robotics Engineer located in Knoxville, TN.
AUBO Robotics is growing! With nearly 200 employees at 3 facilities in North America, and China, we are looking ahead towards continued success and expansion while servicing multiple markets, including assembly, logistics, packaging, and more.
Our Engineering teams are made of talented robotics engineers who enjoy thinking outside the box with their team to solve practical problems. The applications we work on offer diverse experiences that strengthen and challenge individual and team skills, resulting in innovative robotic solutions.
This individual will support pre and post sales technical engineering support to customers and troubleshooting for existing products. Engineer will provide direction and help to our distribution network and customers consisting of Manufacturing Engineers, Robotics Engineers, Machine Builders, and Logistics experts.
- Work collaboratively to support Product technical questions and AUBO Engineers.
- Knowledge of robotics integration including programming
- Demonstrated experience programming, troubleshooting, editing/ reprogramming robotic equipment and systems automation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Record customer problems, concerns and summarize; present results, draw conclusions, and make recommendations for value added improvements.
- Assess customer complaints to determine failure modes and identify root causes.
- Identify actual or potential problems in test procedures or company products. Make recommendations for corrective action.
- Bachelor’s degree (ME or IE) in a relevant background like computer science, control technology, or electronics engineering is preferred or minimum eight years related experience.
- 2+ years’ experience with PLC’s, HMI, Robot, Motion Control, and Vision Systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work on projects and meet required timelines.
- Advanced knowledge of Robotic devices.
- Previous experience teaming with multiple groups in an organization to resolve complex issues.
- Positive and optimistic attitude.
- Has US work permit and can travel to China.
- Good understanding of Robotics and Automation devices.
- Experience with C++, Lua, Python.
- Familiar with script language for robotics and automation.
- Has experience with Vision systems.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, send resume, a portfolio of your work to: aubo-robotics.com , no phone calls please.
AUBO Robotics is in Knoxville, TN; no relocation assistance will be provided.
No third-party agents; only direct applicants will be considered.
AUBO Robotics is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We are an E-Verify Employer.